Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Want to get on the "curve?"

New to Social Media? You're not alone. There are millions of other newbies out there just like us. Many don't realize how behind the curve they already are. My goal is to start by just "getting on the curve"...with the target of getting ahead of the curve.

Every day I am learning so many new things about Social Media and come across great examples, resources and articles. I've decided to start this blog to share my experiences as I go from being a newbie to a savy social media expert. Are you ready to ride this journey with me?

I have a few friends, family members and co-workers that I keep sharing tidbits of information with. Now, everyone can just come to my blog to see what I'm learning. This is going to be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I, too am curious about the growning phenon that is social media. Glad to know there's a good blog out on the web to help gain a greater understanding. Thanks, Active in Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.Social Media Exchange

    ReplyDelete